Out of stock
Out of stock
Hora x Poosh teamed up to create our exclusive matte pink Derma Roller. The roller pairs perfectly with our Hyaluronic Halo + CBD serum. The easy to use, non-invasive roller has a 0.3mm needle size made from fine medical titanium, containing 540 super fine needles. Continued use of Derma Roller can help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and uneven skin tone and gives skin a luminous appearance.
- Amp up your skin results when you pair our Hyaluronic Halo + CBD serum with the derma roller.
- When pairing the Derma Roller with the serum you can achieve smoother and more radiant-looking skin.
- The derma roller penetrates the dead layer of the skin which helps the skin absorb the serum and look smoother and more luminous.
- Microneedling can help reduce the visibility of pores.
- Portable and easy to travel with.
Best For Evening Use
- Thoroughly cleanse skin to remove all traces of make-up, pat dry with a towel.
- Apply Hyaluronic Halo + CBD Serum
- Using a sterilized roller, roll up and down the skin 3-4 times, using equal speed and light pressure.
- Start rolling vertically then horizontally and then diagonally. Complete this on each area to be treated (avoid eyes, lips and irritated skin areas).
- Apply an additional layer of Hyaluronic Halo + CBD Serum
- Massage into skin until absorbed.
- Process can be repeated 2-3 times a week.
Caring for the Derma Roller:
- Clean and disinfect roller before and after each use.
- To disinfect, soak your roller in 70% isopropyl alcohol for 5-10 minutes after each use.
- If residue remains on the roller, before soaking, rinse roller with warm water and gently rub with mild soap detergent.
- Once disinfected, allow to air dry and place roller in protective case for storage.
- Never share your derma roller with others or use on eyelids or lips.
- Dispose derma roller if any needles are bent or broken.
- Do not use roller on irritated skin; rosacea, eczema, active acne, etc. If there is any skin sensitivity stop using immediately and consult a doctor or skin specialist.
- Replace roller after 40-50 uses or if any needles are bent or broken.
Love the fact that I don’t have to use more than 2-3 pumps per use. This glides on your skin and doesn’t feel heavy after application. My skin can breathe and does not have an oily sheen after use. I love the derma roller. As with any micro needling, it is not painful, just uncomfortable during use. Add the serum after use and it takes the sting out. Will be a repeat customer.
Sharon S –
Hooked on this roller! I‘ve been using it 2x a week for the last month and it has been helping even out my skin tone (I have a really bad habit of picking at my face 😫). My skin is always glowing the next day. I definitely recommend, just watch a tutorial before you go for it!